REGIONAL CASH QUALIFIER
Tentative Event Times:
- 7:00AM - Doors open for Coaches/Cheerleaders
- 7:30AM - Doors open for Spectators
- 7:30AM - Individual Warm-Ups Begins
- 8:00AM - Individual Performance Begins
- 11:30PM - Individual Awards
- 12:00PM - 1st Session Team Warm-Ups "Dance, Prep, Level 1"
- 12:30PM - 1st Session Team Performance Begins
- 4:00PM - 1st Session Team Awards "Dance, Prep, Level 1"
- 4:30PM - 2nd Session Team Warm-Ups "Level 2-5"
- 5:00PM - 2nd Session Team Performance Begins
- 8:30PM - 2nd Session Team Awards "Level 2-5"
*Please Note: Event times may change due to add-ons, out of sequence teams are placed on the schedule to accommodate conflicts. THE SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED TO THE SITE ON MONDAY BY NOON. A FINAL SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED BY WEDNESDAY PRIOR TO THE EVENT DATE TO ACCOMMODATE ANY CHANGES ADDED OR DELETED ON THE SCHEDULE.
Event Registration Deadline Dates: Your Registration Date determines your Registration Fees.
- Early Bird Deadline - December 19, 2014 "EARLY BIRD FEES Forms MUST be in office On or Before this date"
- Final Deadline - December 19, 2014 "FINAL FEES will APPLY AFTER this date"
- Event Fees
- Coaches, Please note that ALL registration forms MUST be in office along with registration fees 1 week prior to Event Date! Individual and or Team participants will not be listed on the Performance Schedule if registration forms and payments are not in office Monday by 12:00 noon prior to Event Date.
- Other Information, your registration date determines your Registration Fees. Each participant pay each time he/she performs. Cheer USA Registration Fees are NON-Refundable; However, If a participate cancels "Regardless of Reason" the Registration Fee is NON-Refundable but, if a participate cancels from your registration you may replace that individual with another and use the registration fee of the cancelled individual.
- Restrictions, No Food or Beverage can be brought into the Venue. Food & Beverage must be purchased from the Hosting Venue Concession Stands.
- Legality Verification, it is the coach's responsibility to be current on all levels and safety guidelines. If you have any questions concerning any legality concerns. Please contact the office 1-2 weeks prior to the event. This will allow the Head Judge time to review the video or answer the concern.
- Music, bring 2 quality recorded CDs or an MP3 player be sure to provide a representative to run your music at the music station. Every music system is different; therefore, Cheer USA strongly advise coaches to create routines that finish at least 5 seconds before the maximum time limit in an effort to avoid time limit penalties.
- Ability Level Changes, Due to the purchasing of Awards 3-4 weeks prior to each competition. Cheer USA Championships reserves the right to close registration 1 week prior to each event and, due to preparation of the schedule. A $100 per Division/Ability Level change will incur if team/individual/group/couples request change 1 week prior to any Regional Events.
- Type of Floor, The Main Event Floor is a Spring Floor.
- Warm-up Instruction, Coaches please arrive according to the Registration Check-in Time. This will allow you ample time to turn in paper work, pick up and distributed wristbands, etc. We need your help in assuring that the schedule goes in order and run on-time. Individuals, warm-up will be open 1 hour prior to the first individual performing. Individuals need to bring their own sound system. Teams will be allowed 4 or 5min to Stretch; 4 or 5min on Spring Tumble Strip; and 4 or 5min on Cheer Floor, unless otherwise noted.
- Spotter Policy, Please review the Spotter Policy.